Ecolab Pest France
Service Specialist Pest Temuco
Ecolab is seeking a Pest Service Specialist to join its industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You’ll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination.
What You Will Do:
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
- Keep abreast of Ecolab’s product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
- Use handheld computerized equipment to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
- Deliver a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification.
- Provide customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions.
- Apply pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Plan work routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
- Candidate must reside in: Temuco
- High School Qualifications
- Must be able to work a night shift or weekends
- Willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, cold and warm conditions.
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (where applicable)
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to sell value-added products to existing customers
- Previous pest elimination industry or route experience preferred
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload with limited supervision, field work experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Impact What Matters
The world needs you, now.
SHARE THIS JOB
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante Compañía del sector financiero requiere contratar a Diseñador Web para su Gerencia de Sistemas. El principal objetivo a desempeñar es "apoyar en el diseño y construcción de los sistem [...]
Entrevista mañana Martes 20 de Agosto con SERGIO GALINDO a las 11;00 hrs. en Arzobispo Larrain Gandarillas 125, metro parque bustamante, traer curriculum actualizado. Prestigiosa empresa de servic [...]
Empresa de Servicios Financieros líder en el mercado requiere contratar a plazo fijo de 1 mes renovable a ANALISTA DE CREDITO AUTOMOTRIZ CON EXPERIENCIA. Las oficinas de la empresa se encuentran ubi [...]
Empresa del retail dedicada a la promoción y venta de efonía se encuentra en la búsqueda de los mejores promovendedores por temporada de Black Friday para Puerto Montt. El horario de trabajo es [...]