DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time,
budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
- Medium/ high risk.
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.;
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts tothe management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
Education And Experience Required
- First Level University degree.
- 5 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge And Skills
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods Participates in the company PM Professions community On the PMP Certification path. On the PMP Certification path.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Customer Solutions Manager you will be responsible for helping guide AWS customers along their multi-year journey to the cloud. In this new, highly visib [...]
The Position: The Field Service Engineer - Solar plays an important role with this rapid growing company. This is a very dynamic and fast-track position reporting to the Field Service Manager. The [...]
Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana Header Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and constructi [...]
Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana Our Animal Health organization is a global healthcare leader with a diversified portfolio covering a wide range of products to take better care of those who k [...]