This role is responsible for comprehensive trial and site administration. Under the oversight of the Senior COM or COMs, the person prepares, collates, distributes and archives clinical documents.
The CTC supports clinical supply & non-clinical supply management and ensures timely maintenance of tracking and reporting tools, as applicable.
The role is critical to meet planned Site Ready dates, including assisting with the preparation of submission packages to IRB/ERC and Health Authorities. The role will collaborate at local level closely with COM, CRM and CRA.
And the person collaborates with finance/budgeting representatives to manage CTRAs and payments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Trial and site administration:
o Update clinical trial databases (CTMS) and trackers
- Document management:
o Prepare documents and correspondence
o Collate, distribute/ship, and archive clinical documents, e.g. eTMF
o Assist with eTMF reconciliation
o Execute eTMF Quality Control Plan
o Update manuals/documents (e.g., patient diaries, instructions)
- Budgeting, Agreement and Payments:
Collaborate with finance/budgeting representatives for:
o Develop, control, update and close-out country and site budgets (including Split site budget)
o Develop, negotiate, approve and maintain contracts (e.g. CTRAs)
o Track and report contract negotiations
o Update and maintain contract templates (in cooperation with Legal Department)
o Calculate and execute payments (to investigators, vendors, grants)
o Ensure adherence to financial and compliance procedures
o Monitor and track adherence and disclosures,
o Maintain tracking tools
- Quality & Oversight:
o Contribute strongly to CTC team knowledge by acting as process Subject Matter Expert (SME), sharing best practices, making recommendations for continuous improvement and providing training as appropriate/required.
o Mentors / buddies junior CTCs (including, but not limited to process requirements)
Secondary Language(s) Job Description:
CORE Competency Expectations:
- Fluent in Local Languages and business proficient in English (verbal and written) and excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Global, Country/Regional Clinical Research Guidelines and ability to work within these guidelines.
- Hands on knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
- Good IT skills (Use of MS office, use of some clinical IT applications on computer) and ability to adapt to new IT applications. Strong MS Excel skills required.
- ICH-GCP Knowledge appropriate to role
- Excellent negotiation skills
Behavioural Competency Expectations:
- Highly effective time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, conflict management
- Effective communication with external customers (e.g. sites and investigators)
- High sense of accountability / urgency. Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a changing environment
- Works effectively in a matrix multicultural environment. Ability to establish and maintain culturally sensitive working relationships.
- Demonstrates commitment to Customer focus, both internally and externally.
- Able to work independently taking full ownership of delegated tasks
- Proactive attitude to solving problems / proposing solutions
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Tener ganas de vender, ser pro activo y tener experiencia en ventas Puesto para santiago Por covid 19, se analiza tele trabajo y presencial (se definirá) Actividades a realizar: Descripci [...]
CARACTERÍSTICAS Tipo de contrato: Contrato indefinido Nivel de Cargo ofrecido: Profesional Oferta de tipo práctica profesional: No Postular [...]
CARACTERÍSTICAS Tipo de contrato: Contrato a plazo Fijo Nivel de Cargo ofrecido: Operario Turnos de trabajo: - Trabajo turno nocturno Oferta de tipo práctica profesional: No [...]
ABOUT UNILODE Unilode owns and manages approximately 120,000 ULDs for more than 40 airline customers across a global network of 480 airports and 50 repair centers. Our asset management and repair se [...]