- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementations or transformation programs.
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: cloud operations (launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, IT consulting.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a management, technical or engineering field with 7 years of customer-facing experience.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises.
- Understanding of one of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and management skills, with experience translating business requirements into technological solutions.
About the job
Our Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your customer-facing skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products. Your previous experience with cloud infrastructure, program management, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development, and customer advocacy will play a critical part in your day to day work driving success at our most critical customers.
You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at leading organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will manage the successful delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services. As a TAM, you will regularly engage with diverse stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. A successful TAM utilizes their relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.You will also travel (domestically and internationally) approximately 25% of the time.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and SRE to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate cloud adoption.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Ingresar información al sistema contable, compras, ventas, honorarios, entre otros, de todas las empresas del holding. Saldar cuentas de libro de ingreso y egresos con cartolas de cuentas corrient [...]
Empresa Metalmecánica, con 6 años en mercado, en constante crecimiento y con buena proyección para el 2021, es encuentra en búsqueda de los siguientes cargos. - Soldadores ( ARCO, MIG). - [...]
¡En Caja Los Andes te invitamos a ser parte de la Gerencia de Infraestructura, conformada por profesionales dinámicos y de alto desempeño para ejecutar el cargo de Jefe nacional de mantenimiento y [...]
Clínica sector Oriente de Santiago busca Recepcionista. Sus principales funciones son la recepción y atención a pacientes, administrar la gestión de agendas via mails y teléfono. Excelente cor [...]