Maersk is looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong work ethic, willingness to learn and strong experience in sales, to join our Lima team as Sales Support Associate. This position is temporary for a fixed term of 6 months.
At Maersk we go the extra mile to service our customers in the best possible way. We work hard to build and strengthen relationships with customers, making sure we understand their business drivers so we can continuously improve co-operation, processes and outcomes. We provide end-to-end transportation to almost anywhere in the world. And, with 30,000 employees in 114 countries, we combine our global network with local expertise to increase the reliability of your deliveries,
whether they travel by sea or over land so if you have what it takes to be successful come and work with us!
As the leading ocean transportation carrier in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives. We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives. Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
• Build a good understanding of target customers (contact,
commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information
including exceptions and service requirements).
• Maximize impact of transactional sales through effective probing, and
• Promoting best practice sharing among sales executives and sales
channels/countries, working closely with Cluster Sales Performance
• Focus on root cause analysis to improve processes and cross functional
work for supporting the sales team
• Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers.
• Track competitor information and market trends and suggest required
• Manage complete process of local VIP´s.
• Formulate and manage service contracts with customers.
• Ensure replies to all sales leads and key correspondence are delivered
within 24 hours.
• Communicate service or rate changes, notable trends, policies and
other relevant information Channel accounts.
• Assist with processing price quotes and rate negotiations.
• Effectively assist in problem resolution through delegation to the
corresponding internal department.
Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com, AFLS
and others) are updated on time and of excellent quality, and become
the Team Super User and advocate.
We are looking for
• 2-3 years industry or equivalent sales experience
• Bachelor's degree
• English Proficiency basic to intermediate
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
• Great people skills, ambition and integrity
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral)
• Organizational and time management skills, including multi-tasking, prioritizing, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
QVIA Chile is currently recruiting for the 2020-2021 Internship Program. This is a mutually beneficial arrangement in which IQVIA provides a student with an opportunity for pre-professional employment [...]
Job Description: Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pr [...]
Job Description Cloud Engineer -20000MP3Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English Preferred Qualifications We are the Cloud Engineering Team, we have a funda [...]
Job Description:Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sal [...]