Requisition ID: Requisition Posting End Date: SUMMARY: Provides leadership and technical expertise to the pre:commissioning and commissioning process. Includes leading a small team of EPCM engineers and mechanical supervision and craft in the execution of the pre:commissioning and commissioning works for the MLP_INCO project. Includes the establishment of procedures and plans, population of the smart completions database, supervising and approving commissioning testing, providing input into commissioning schedules, plans and safe execution of commissioning field activities.
:Supervision Received: Receives functional direction from the immediate supervisor.
Supervises a small team of engineers, craft supervisors, vendors in the pre:commissioning and commissioning activities.
:Contacts: Maintains contact with the immediate supervisor for work assignments and direction. Maintains a meaningful relationship with client peers to ensure an effective interface to MLP systems is maintained.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Establish mechanical Pre:commissioning and commissioning procedures.
2. Actively participate in the construction verification and related walkdown and punchlisting activities for commissioning systems.
3. Review the mechanical commissioning activities and confirm conformance with corporate and client requirements.
4. Mentor mechanical commissioning engineers, Vendors and craft in the safe execution of commissioning activities.
5. Establish an effective relationship with the Electrical, Instrument and Control commissioning functions to optimize the execution of the overall commissioning effort.
6. Actively utilise the Smart Completion application to plan, execute, monitor and reporting mechanical commissioning activities.
7. Complete mechanical commissioning progress reporting in line with project requirements.
Strong leadership and communication skills.
Ability to execute the technical aspects of various mechanical commissioning activities.
Demonstrated computer skills, particularly in MS Office and completion systems.
Strong knowledge of construction principles and familiarity with jobsite practices and procedures, including safety, workplace planning, housekeeping and technical record completion.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long:term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security and Environmental; Oil, Gas and Chemicals; and Mining and Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law),protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante Empresa necesita contratar Operarios Varones para la Región Metropolitana Solo con 4 medio no necesitan experiencia. Disponible para trabajar por Turnos rotativos de mañana y Tard [...]
- En CGS Contact Center buscamos contratar a los mejores ejecutivos de Atención al Cliente para nuestro equipo de Soporte Comercial y Técnico bilingüe (español- inglés) en modalidad de teletrabaj [...]
Importante corporación requiere incorporar Médico cirujano para atención a domicilio, en la región metropolitana. REQUISITOS: - Profesional titulado de una Universidad del Estado o reconocida [...]
En Clínica Dávila buscamos favorecer e impulsar el valor de la inclusión, permitiendo crear equipos más humanos e integrales, es por eso que te invitamos a participar en la búsqueda de Auxiliar d [...]