About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS)
is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services.
J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
Treasury Services Sales – Intern role
The CIB offers professionals an exceptional career opportunity to graduate students with a bachelor in Industrial or Commercial Engineering with no experience or less than one year of experience in related areas to serve as a full-time Intern position and to play an integral role in developing cash management, liquidity & trade solutions for Corporates, Multinational and Financial Institutions. The main objective of the trainee program is to potentiate the candidate’s skills and abilities in order to become part of our firm, when possible.
What we offer
- Join a leading global financial services firm
- Professional development and team work interactions with different areas of the bank, including Compliance, Credit, Legal, Operations, Product, Risk, Bankers
- Onsite relationship and business development support such as collecting and reviewing data for pipeline and market reports, tracking closed deals for revenue reporting purposes and ensuring accuracy of management information
- Can-do attitude and focus on delivery and execution
- Organized and disciplined with the ability to handle multiple priorities and to act with own initiative
- Team oriented and leadership partner
- Proactive and dynamic with the ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and commercial skills
- Knowledge of finance & accounting
- 0 to 1 year of experience in a related area
- Bachelor in Industrial or Commercial Engineering
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel
Avenida Apoquindo 2827, Piso 13, Las Condes, Santiago, 7570025, CL
08/24/2020, 07:18 PM
10/30/2020, 07:18 PM
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Publicado: 23/10/2020 Finaliza: 22/12/2020 En AutoPlanet nos encontramos en la búsqueda de nuestro próximo Asesor Especialista para la Sucursal de Santa Rosa (Santa Rosa 7901). AutoPlanet es la [...]
Importante centro comercial está en búsqueda de un auditor para Cerrillos Funciones: - Realizar check list para verificar el cumplimiento de los estándares de higiene y seguridad del luga [...]
En Papa John’s Chile valoramos la diversidad en nuestras personas y equipos, donde cada uno aporta lo mejor de sí en el desarrollo de sus labores. Resguardamos la información de nuestros postulant [...]
Importante centro comercial está en búsqueda de un auditor para la ciudad de la Florida. Funciones: - Realizar check list para verificar el cumplimiento de los estándares de higiene y seg [...]