Careers that Change Lives
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Formulates and reviews corporate short and long-range plans, goals, and objectives for specific product or product line.
- Conducts competitive product analysis and market research of product consumer behavior and professional audience.
- Determines the profitability and viability of new products or product enhancements.
- Develops production and marketing strategies and tactics to ensure effective product placement relative to market opportunity, working closely with product development for a specific product, brand, or product area over its entire life cycle.
- Works with other functions to finalize product specifications.
- Provides advertising with core brand equity.
- Serves as technical adviser, demonstrating products and troubleshooting product issues.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
Nice to Have
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción del empleo Responsable de conducir el vehículo que transporta los productos de los clientes (internos /externos) desde y hacia los lugares (empresa /clientes) entregando un buen servici [...]
Mutual de Seguridad CChC requiere incorporar una o un Paramédico en modalidad de Reemplazo en Santiago, los/as seleccionados/as tendrán contrato a través de Empresa de Servicios Transitorios Xinerl [...]
Empresa: SGS Chile LTDA Actividad económica: Otras actividades de servicios personales n.c.p. DESCRIPCIÓN SGS chile, líder mundial en inspección, verificación, análisis y certificaci [...]
Basic Info Location Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovativ [...]