To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Strategic Account Executive, Enterprise Market - Manufacturing
Location: FL or CT
Salesforce provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, Account Executives committed to our vision of changing the software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM/Sales Force Automation tool that Reps love to use, and a fiercely loyal customer base,
it’s a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
You will be responsible for generating new business into a blend of installed accounts and prospects. Drive strategic, enterprise-wide Social Network & CRM sales initiatives to an account mix of existing enterprise clients and new logo opportunities. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles. Salesforce offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in both existing accounts and in new logo accounts, as well as playing a key role to drive strategic, Enterprise Social Network & CRM initiatives into Enterprise companies. Additional efforts include:
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- 8+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications to large, complex enterprise organizations
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Experience of successfully selling Enterprise Software deals into large Oil & Gas companies
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to strategic enterprise accounts
- Bachelor's Degree
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Multinacional requiere Operarios de producción, en centro de distribución ubicado en Pudahuel Se Ofrece: Horarios rotativo: Lunes a Sábado de 07:00 a 15:00 hrs. y de 15:00 a 23:00 hrs. [...]
- Importante Hospital de la comuna de La Florida busca Carpinteros para incorporarse a su equipo de trabajo. Requisitos: - Experiencia de a lo menos 1 año en el cargo. Beneficios: - Almue [...]
- Importante Centro Médico ubicado en La Florida, requiere incorporar a Técnico en Enfermería para desempeñarse por reemplazo de licencias médicas y/o vacaciones Enero, Febrero: Objetivo: E [...]
- Importante cadena de supermercados con presencia a nivel nacional se encuentra en búsqueda de los mejores reponedores/as para desempeñarse por proyecto en sucursal ubicada en las comunas de San Be [...]