Job Posting End Date: 23-Feb-2021;21:59:59GMT
Job State/Province: Santiago
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
The Principal Finance Non-Operated Joint Ventures (NOJV)
supports Finance Business Partnership activities and provide efficient, accurate and timely delivery of finance related advisory, budgeting, business planning, forecasting, compliance, risk management, and stewardship processes.
The main game:
• Deliver against key focus areas through proactive engagement and influencing using governance framework by working collaboratively within a cross functional teams and subject matter experts
• Become member of Finance committee(s) with associated governance responsibilities
• Conduct financial and risk analysis to develop a recommendation to NOJV entities Board and Technical committees
• Part of project development scenarios analysis and support
• Effectively manage and coordinate annual business planning, budgeting and forecasting process
• Be accountable for the accuracy and completeness of budgeting and provision data and/or analysis provided to senior management or other internal/external stakeholders.
• Ensure that the compliance, forecasting and reporting activities are performed on basis and are accurate and efficient including assistance with planning for such activities
• Develop business partner relationships with key stakeholders within the businesses and functions as well as externally
• Identify process improvements and assist with implementation
Our ideal candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to:
• Ensuring compliance to relevant standards
• Creates positive energy and supports a safe to speak up environment
• Establishes and maintains trusted and collaborative relationships
• Effective internal and external stakeholder management
• Supports change and effectively manages implementation of allocated change initiatives
• Consistently exercises sound judgment
• High level of self-awareness; pro-actively obtains and takes on board feedback from others
• Learns quickly and demonstrates flexibility whilst being open to change
• Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, including “joining the dots” and assessing the broader implications
• Effectively manages and engages others to deliver outcomes on time in an efficient manner
• Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skill
If you have a tertiary level qualification in business and finance and a professional accounting qualification, fluent in both English and Spanish with strong influencing, communicating, project leadershipand financial evaluation skills, and proven ability to provide practical commercial advice while actively managing risk we encourage you to apply.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
BHP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Te invitamos a potenciar tu carrera profesional dentro de nuestra empresa, donde tendrás la oportunidad de sumar tu talento y seguir desarrollándote como profesional. Nos encontramos en la búsque [...]
Empresa del rubro de las telecomunicaciones, requiere un prevencionista de riesgo, para realizar las siguientes funciones: -Mantener al personal acreditado en las distintas plataformas de las empre [...]
En Grupo Santa Blanca, nos encontramos en búsqueda de Asistentes Dentales para nuestra Clínica ubicada en BUIN. El objetivo principal de esta posición es ser un soporte activo y multifuncional p [...]
Compañía Inmobiliaria busca incorporar a su equipo Aseador/a, el que se encargará de la limpieza de departamentos para próxima entrega. Se trabaja 45 horas semanas, turnos de lunes a viernes de [...]