Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Responsible for the deployment of the OU OBPPC strategy, maximizing System Revenue capture and Operating Income realization, while harmonizing with the regional context and ensuring consistency and coherence across the entire portfolio.
- Understand regional context (players and price dynamics) within the relevant competitive set, factoring this guidance as a condition for the optimization process.
- Based on recommendations from OBBPC Optimization team, support Franchise Leaders in discussions with Bottlers, levering insights and coherency between markets.
- Connect with Franchise Leaders and Bottlers to ensure tools deployment (cockpit RGM, optimization, simulation, ROI & Tracking)
and the right processes to ensure constant evolution (eg. RGM Certification).
- Implement routines to analyze price compliance and trade price adjustments at the marketplace, to then define the corrective measures oriented to protect our brands and assure compliance of defined strategy (both Traditional and Modern Trade Channel)
- Partner with S&I who owns the process associated with the RGM 2. 0 framework to deliver business plans.
- Cross-market OBPPC strategy integration and deployment, acting as key contact for OBPPC strategies for all relevant stakeholders (not least the bottlers, Franchise GMs, Commercial functions) ensuring that OBPPC strategies and all key commercial activities are ‘in sync’.
- Leverage Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to provide superior RGM solutions that ultimately growth Revenues and improve Margins.
- The role is an individual contributor that will connect with various parts of the organization, notably C&CL and Franchise Leadership.
KeY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
- 5+ years of leadership experience in RGM or Commercial planning and execution with strong skills in Segmentation, Innovation and Channel strategy.
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills.
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability with RGM tools and systems.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- This role requires proven RGM understanding, a solid system experience as well as highly developed strategic thinking and business analytics skills, combined with the ability to make complex business concepts understandable and compelling
- Solid understanding of System business fundamentals and drivers of growth/value across a broad range of markets and business dimensions, advanced commercial finance skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with experience in driving complex cross-functional, cross-system projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced analysis of strategic choices, priorities and implications for the business in the OU as well as strong understanding of a broad set of business issues, market, trade and competitive environment
- Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan, secure resources for, manage, assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage resources to ensure that OBPPC system initiatives get done in full and in time
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and key Bottling partners
- Internal: Communication of market and specific business opportunities, advanced strategic analysis, priorities and plans to the OU leadership team and other Senior Management
- System: Communication and alignment of key strategic OBPPC initiatives as well as market- and business environment drivers, KO System strategic direction/ priorities and performance with Bottler senior leaders
KEY Knowledge REQUIREMENTS
Please populate the below with 5 functional skills required for success in the job
Mastery of (REQUIRED)
broad expertise in (gOOD TO hAVE)
1 RGM INCL. SEGMENTATION & OBPPC
1 SYSTEM PLANNING
2 COMMERCIAL PLANNING
2 VALUE TO MARKET
3 INTEGRATED SYSTEM EXECUTION
3 SHOPPER/CHANNEL MKT & COMMERCIAL
4 SYSTEM ECONOMICS
5 ADVANCED ANALYTICS & TOOLS
5 CUSTOMER MARKETING
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa de consumo masivo del rubro alimentos, se encuentra en búsqueda de un/a Representante de Ventas o Vendedor/a para Canal tradicional y Horeca en la Región Metropolitana. Será responsable de [...]
¿Te gustaría ser parte del #EquipoSQM?, Somos una empresa chilena con foco en industrias estratégicas para el desarrollo humano. Nuestro compromiso con la diversidad tiene un especial interés de [...]
Destacada empresa nacional dedicada al rubro de la Refrigeración Industrial requiere incorporar a su equipo de trabajo Ejecutivo Comercial para la venta de servicio de Monitoreo. OBJETIVO DEL CAR [...]
- En Konecta creemos en el desarrollo de las personas y por lo mismo entregamos no solo oportunidades de trabajo, también oportunidades de crecimiento. Son miles los colaboradores a través del mundo [...]