In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Provides human resources consultation assistance to an assigned business area/unit. Works under the guidance of management in the application of corporate policies related to human resources, organisational and employee advancement. Administers talent management and succession planning activities within the organisation. Assists with less complex initiatives and activities related to human resources.
Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organisational and employee development at the business unit or division level. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach. Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organisational change). Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organisational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives. May play a role in administering talent management and succession planning activity within client organisation. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
Working at NTT
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Assists team leaders and line managers with the alignment of their people plans to the overall business plan on an annual basis.
- Assist with the development of the annual staff cost budgets by providing advice on market related pay and anticipated workforce changes.
- Support line managers with the refinement their organisation structures by applying organisation design principles and levels of work.
- Keep track of new resignations and open vacancies by working under the guidance of the resourcing team in the business area.
- Support the filling of key vacancies and assist with the interviews.
- Work with the relevant stakeholder group to understand their HR related needs, in conjunction with the relevant HR team, to address the HR requirements.
- Assist with the execution of all programmes developed by the relevant HR / CoE team in the assigned stakeholder group.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employees and managers across all levels.
- Work closely with all HR centers of excellence to coordinate all facets of hr.
- Support the on-going engagement of employees in the assigned stakeholder group through communication, information sharing and knowledge management.
- Learn to use data for analysis and trend establishment to understand performance and productivity drivers in the relevant employee base.
- Ensure both HR and business managers have the information they need related to running the talent aspects of their organisations.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and NTT service offerings
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge and interpretation of people policies and procedures in place in the organisation and the translation of requirements to enable line managers and employees to understand the requirements
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) coupled with good questioning skills
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise and the ability to facilitate business conversations
- Good client relationship building and engagement skills
- Good project management capability
- Good conceptual insight and ability to think strategically
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
- Able to work well in teams
- Ability to manage assigned work processes
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Relevant vendor certifications would be advantageous
- Agile HR certification preferred
- Professional in Human Resources certification
- Entry-level experience in similar human resources positions
- Some experience in working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at different levels in the business
- Good knowledge and understanding of current HR talent management practices, including learning and development, recruitment and engagement
- Proficient in HR technologies including some experience in HRIS, LMS, e-Recruitment and Payroll systems
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Learns professional concepts
• Applies company policy and procedures to resolve routine tasks
• Gets detailed work instructions
• Deals with issues of limited scope
• Solutions to problems are easy to solve
• Builds internal relationships
• May not require any prior professional work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Asistente Vacantes: 3 Publicado: 20/04/2021 Finaliza: 19/06/2021 En Colmena tenemos un propósito que nos mueve día a día, ser aliados de las personas y sus familias en el cuidado de su salud. [...]
¡En Soprole necesitamos profesionales como tú! Somos apasionados por crear sonrisas con productos ricos y nutritivos para ti Buscamos integrar un KAM Junior para el área de Food Professional [...]
Empresa: IDIEM - Universidad de Chile Actividad económica: Investigaciones y desarrollo experimental en el campo de las ciencias naturales y la ingeniería y la ingeniería DESCRIPCIÓN L [...]
Empresa: Alfredo Da Venezia Actividad económica: Preparación del terreno DESCRIPCIÓN Importante constructora requiere de Conductores con licencia A4 para trabajar en obras viales. Met [...]