The role is responsible for providing excellence in fund services client relationship management. The role holder shall primarily interface between external parties (investment managers, auditors, bankers, brokers, legal counsels etc.) and internal parties (different production units globally), ensuring all thedeliverables are accurate, on time and of high quality.
- Service existing funds and their managers to ensure timely and excellent delivery of services as agreed with each manager.
- Review NAV packages and ensure they are error free before being sent to the investment manager and investors.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the Fund Accounting team in India who are responsible for all accounting and investor services.
- Give administrative support to Fund Services team and Fund Relationship Manager, including arranging payments, keeping filing updated, scanning and faxing.
- Interpret the data and answer queries that might arise from the Investment Manager or investors regarding the financial statements of a fund and in particular its portfolio investments, fee calculations and NAV per share.
- Constant monitoring of shareholder services to ensure up to date processing of subscription and redemptions, with timely completion of KYC/ AML checks.
- Attending client meetings and provide technical support to the sales team.
- Undertake the role of director, trustee, nominee, manager, partner, secretary, authorized signatory or any related position in internal entities or client entities of Amicorp Group, where necessary and required by the Management. Act as funds’ director, compliance officer and / or company secretary, as necessary.
- Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration. CPA/ CA/ CAIA qualified or part qualified (preferred but not a must).
- At least 4 years’ work experience in fund administration, with a good understanding of the daily operations of fund administrator including compliance, NAV computation and transfer agency function.
- Solid understanding of ledger entries, accounting for different transactions in the investments industry and their impact on financial statements.
- Hands on experience in the field of Fund Accounting, Investor Services, Fund Structuring and/or Fund Directorships. Good understanding of local market Fund regulations. Knowledge of PFX Paxus would be an advantage.
- Experience in Private Equity fund structuring, waterfall distribution, carried interest calculation are highly appreciated. Basic understanding on offshore jurisdiction fund structures as well as industry relevant regulations including FATCA, CRS, BEPS, GAAR, ESR.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional client facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels. Excellent English language fluency; additional languages preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution driven, highly organized and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills. Independent, hands-on and takes accountability to deliver solutions and results.
- Ability to adapt and work in a smaller, dynamic local team environment with tight deadlines; along with being part of a bigger matrix organization. Proven leadership and team player skills, with ambition to excel in the role and grow into fund origination and structuring.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
* Descripción de la Empresa: Enaex es una empresa filial del grupo Sigdo Koppers, que cuenta con 99 años de experiencia y trayectoria en el mercado de explosivos. A lo largo de su historia, la compa [...]
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most [...]
* Descripción de la Empresa: Enaex es una empresa filial del grupo Sigdo Koppers, que cuenta con 100 años de experiencia y trayectoria en el mercado de explosivos. A lo largo de su historia, la comp [...]
¡En Pernod Ricard Chile te estamos buscando! Si estas buscando tu práctica profesional, esta es tu oportunidad! Estamos seleccionando a un alumno en último año o recién egresado que necesite ha [...]