Responsible for the effective development, management and penetration of assigned accounts consistent with targeted sales goals. Responsible for the management, training and effectiveness of all district staff.
- Develops and effectively executes comprehensive account acquisition/penetration plans and strategies.
- Introduces new games and systems enhancements to retailers.
- Recruits new lottery retailers and grows sales at existing lottery retailers by selling new products/promotions.
- Makes visits to retailers to ensure a consistent and professional presence at every lottery retailer
- Contributes to license renewals by assisting with Sales and Marketing knowledge and involvement.
investigate and resolve retailer questions and concerns.
- Coordinates corporate and support services within assigned accounts.
- Formulates a yearly business plan for assigned territory.
- Develops, implements and evaluates sales promotions with individual retail outlets.
- Prioritizes assignments, creates sound plans, and schedules.
- Motivates retailers to participate in and support promotions.
- Conducts sales meetings and informs the sales force of new developments in products and policies.
- Ensures that assigned Sales Representatives meet annual sales goals.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct training sessions to the sales team.
- Schedule and conduct ride-alongs with sales team.
- Oversees performance reviews and corrective actions.
- Manage expenses for assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance with established lottery and company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, sales/marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 4 – 6 years of related sales experience
- Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to produce written materials that are clear, concise and easily understood.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Possesses analytical, leadership and motivational skills.
- General understanding of lottery transactions and how the lottery operates
- Demonstrated coaching skills, supervisory experience preferred.
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position: Bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, etc.
- Travel with in assigned territory almost 100% of time worked.
- Must have a driver's license, be able to perform routine vehicle maintenance and understand vehicle reporting requirements.
- Stay overnight for sales and project meetings.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
TRACTEBEL Chile, is seeking for Mechanical/Process engineers to join our engineering team in Santiago. Projects will be mainly related to: - District Heating and Cooling projects - HVAC (Heat [...]
Empresa: Farmacia San Carlos DESCRIPCIÓN Personal encargado del despacho de medicamentos con y sin receta a nuestro cliente-paciente, explicando las indicaciones dadas por su respectivo medico [...]
Empresa: RESMED Actividad económica: Servicios prestados de forma independiente por otros profesionales de la salud Descripción de la Empresa: SOMOS UNA EMPRESA DEDICADA A LA SEGURIDAD [...]
Empresa: Importante Empresa de Servicios. Actividad económica: Captación, tratamiento y distribución de agua DESCRIPCIÓN Atender y resolver en terreno los requerimientos asignados, pro [...]