EF International Language Campuses
Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives!
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you,
we would love to connect!
- University degree, preferable a Bachelor`s degree in business, marketing, tourism, engineering or communications, but open to other degrees
- Overseas studying/working experience, ideally exposure to an international environment for 3-6 months
- Fully fluent in Spanish and proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
You are great at
- Negotiating / Listening / Identifying win win solutions / and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicating and connecting with people
- Meeting goals and working under pressure
A day in a life of a Sales Coordinator
- Sell our programs and connect to our customers through phone, face to face, and social media (no cold calling)
- Reach weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
- Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
- Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
- Manage our customer database to increase sales
- Work and perform in a ‘glocal’ organization with young and energetic colleagues
- Weekend shifts are required
Additional Information EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Being a Mars Associate is all about opportunity. The opportunity to do the kind of challenging, interesting work that shapes the world's best:loved brands. To work with real purpose, supported by tale [...]
Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to Develop and drive a credible and productive long-term relation with our customers to maximize the value of the short & long term of our IGT- [...]
You are responsible for - Responsible for achieving IGT-D sales quota and growing Country market share - Provide input to the overall Hispanic Latam's revenue forecast - Indirect sales staff in ser [...]
TaskDrive helps businesses free their sales teams from pre-sales legwork to focus on high-value activities. We specialize in high-quality lead research, outreach and live chat. Our skilled and train [...]