Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey,
from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
The Area Solution Architect is a key role in Demand Generation for the Area providing focus on early-stage support in sales process. This role is involved in Account planning with other Area roles and ensures that opportunities are developed in line with Microsoft strategy and Microsoft Consulting Services priorities.
The Area Solution Architect provides technical expertise predominantly, but not exclusively, during the 0-20% phase and guides sellers on potential Domain alignments. Mapped to a particular geography and interacting deeply with the local sales organization as well as Area Leadership Teams and partners to prioritize account focus, they will have an awareness of multiple Domain Solutions & Offerings and be able to articulate what is possible and what is required to build and deploy solutions across industries.
This role also participates in the delivery of projects, especially in the initial phases of the projects understanding the business needs, creating long term relationship with BDM’s, generating value in the visioning, modeling, design, and implementation principles conversations. Must be able to hold delivery conversations with the Customer, Domain as well as the Area Team.
This role must have ROM and BE estimation capabilities/experience in its area of expertise. Review proposals from Domains and partners, review project deliverables and ensure that they meet the client's expectations prior to their final delivery to the client.
The focus of the Area Solution Architect role is to Make the Market and drive Digital Transformation and Modernization Solutions with a deeper focus on early-stage support with Area Sales to drive demand generation. Key accountabilities include:
- Drive & Accelerate production-level Cloud Solutions in line with Customer and Microsoft strategy.
- Make the Market with innovative Digital Transformation and Modernization projects.
- Drive a positive Customer Experience by providing high quality delivery.
- Deliver Business and Operational Excellence.
- In all that you do, demonstrate Technical Leadership: Create Clarity, Generate Energy and Deliver Success.
- 8+ years of technology-related experience selling and delivering Data, Applications, Security, and infrastructure solutions.
- Deep technical knowledge, ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries. Specially in Government-Taxes, Banking and Retail.
- Proven experience in following platforms and clouds: Microsoft Azure, GitHub, Microsoft Power Platform, Identity, Security, Management and Compliance.
- Experience in Customer Conversations related to: Apps&Data;&Infra; modernization, IOT, BigData, Advanced Analytics, AI, Digital Twins, Control Towers, Cognitive services, Identity Management, Cybersecurity, others.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to influence BDM’s and non-technical audiences.
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions primarily in a client-facing role
- Proven experience establishing conversations with IT leadership teams and business areas. Present and navigate conversations with CIO and BDM level customers.
- Track record of delivering quality solutions as a technical leader.
- Executes recognized Software Architecture methods, processes, and tools.
- Leadership and seniority in roles such as Solutions Specialist, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Senior Consultants, Industry Architects, or others similar.
Desirable: One of the following certifications:
- Azure Fundamentals / Azure Expert certification
- Google Cloud Certified Architect
- Amazon AWS Certified Architect
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa: Comercial Voxchile ltda Actividad económica: Otras actividades de telecomunicaciones n.c.p. DESCRIPCIÓN Se requiere conductor: -Conductor con licencia clase A4, para manejar un [...]
Jardín Infantil, ubicado en la comuna de Vitacura requiere de Técnicos en atención de párvulos: responsable, puntual, con muchas ganas de trabajar, formar parte de un equipo colaborativo, con inic [...]
Shipit last checked this job today. Shipit nace en el 2015, en base a la necesidad de facilitar a los eCommerce el proceso de envío. Empieza con la idea de conectar a los couriers, con conductores [...]
Tenemos una oportunidad para tí, estamos buscando pickers full time y part time para nuestra tienda en Santiago, La Florida, Maipú, Las Condes, Providencia. Como picker, estarás ubicado en una de [...]