BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Android Senior Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaborate with a diverse team.
- Accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues facing the organization.
- Write code with increasing quality and maintainability.
- Guide the architecture of large features which impact all parts of the company, identifying issues and raising concerns/blockers for mitigation.
- Research and introduce new technology to improve the applications and/or the development pipeline.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in development.
- 5+ years of experience in Android development.
- Solid knowledge of design and architecture patterns.
- Solid knowledge and management of programming fundamentals including algorithms and data structures.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se busca Ayudante Mueblista en ANTOFAGASTA para trabajar en linea plana , que tenga conocimientos basicos , deseable licencia de conducir ( no excluyente). enviar cv al correo. Tipo de puesto: Tiempo [...]
Empresa: Komatsu Cummins Chile. Actividad económica: Otras actividades de servicios de apoyo a las empresas n.c.p. DESCRIPCIÓN Komatsu Cummins es una empresa inclusiva y estamos en búsq [...]
Grupo Komatsu Cummins se encuentra actualmente en búsqueda de profesionales para asumir el rol de Asesora/r Técnico AHT (Autonomous Haulage Track) Camiones de Extracción para unirse a un equipo mul [...]
Publicado el 07/05/2021 - Empresa líder en su rubro - Empresa sólida Sobre nuestro cliente Nuestro cliente es una importante empresa del rubro de la energía Eléctrica, especializada en gen [...]