BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a CFO to join our Finance team. The search is oriented to a strategic thinker, with great analytical skills and global vision.
We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Lead the Finance area of the company reporting directly to the Board.
- Formulate and implement strategies to boost the company and make it more efficient.
- Perform analysis of trends, productivity and quality parameters. Identify issues and implement the changes and improvements needed to fix them.
- Manage the cash flow of the company.
- Identify opportunities for expansion and growth: future investments, M&A;, lines of business, etc.
- Develop strategies for financial performance monitoring.
- Carry out the structure of reports, financial economic analysis and budgetary control.
- Manage and lead all teams in the area, getting involved in their development and hiring strategy.
- Lead the company's IPO process.
What are we looking for:
- Marked level of attention to detail in daily work.
- Analytical capacity and proactivity.
- Previous experience in Management roles (ideally in service companies).
- Strong communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal relationships.
- Previous experience working with IT companies is a plus.
- IPO experience is a plus.
- Being a graduate of the career of National Public Accountant is a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa: Komatsu Cummins Chile. Actividad económica: Otras actividades de servicios de apoyo a las empresas n.c.p. DESCRIPCIÓN Komatsu Cummins es una empresa inclusiva y estamos en búsq [...]
Empresa: Confidencial Actividad económica: Actividades de servicios vinculadas al transporte terrestre n.c.p. Descripción de la Empresa: Entidad netamente Chilena, presente en la III Re [...]
Empresa: 4Talent Actividad económica: Actividades de consultoría de informática y de gestión de instalaciones informáticas DESCRIPCIÓN CONDUCTORES PROFESIONAL A1 o A3, para prestar s [...]
Descripción de la Empresa: Enaex es una empresa filial del grupo Sigdo Koppers, que cuenta con 100 años de experiencia y trayectoria en el mercado de explosivos. A lo largo de su historia, la comp [...]