To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
We have two positions available:
One will support all Salesforce Alliance Partners focused on the US Civilian Agencies. This role will engage directly with our Civilian sales team and align our alliance partner efforts with them.
The second role will focus primarily on our Alliance partner relationship with Deloitte. This role will focus on bringing our Deloitte relationship to market across all US Public Sector customers.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Worldwide Alliances & Channels organization at Salesforce provides global leadership developing partnerships with our Strategic Consulting Partners and Service Partners. Salesforce is transforming the industry and works closely with our Global and Public Sector System Integrators. The Partner Alliance Manager (PAM) is responsible for helping lead this change with responsibility for driving the strategic development and global management of our Strategic Alliances with Global and Government System Integrators in North America (US & Canada).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The PAM will be responsible for developing and managing our alliances with Global and Government System Integrators to include Alliances Strategy and Go-To-Market plan, Global Public Sector (GPS) sales team alignment, supporting channel organizations, and other key stakeholders. The PAM’s responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives as well as capacity growth and customer success with our most strategic partners. The PAM will also be responsible for evangelizing Salesforce’s value proposition within the partner organization and facilitating the partner’s value proposition within Salesforce and affiliated companies. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, and operations as well as leading a global team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work with global leader(s) from the System Integrators to develop a joint strategy and plan that includes investments in capacity and skills, co-selling (influenced) revenue, and development of industry & cloud-based accelerators.
- Work with the global Industries & Partners team members to execute GTM plans in Global Public Sector and develop Global Public Sector specific capacity plans, driving influenced ACV growth and delivering customer success.
- Take partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to Global Public Sector- specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Salesforce GPS field sales teams and Salesforce Industries.
- Joint solution development & execution - Commercialize industry solutions or product extensions to leverage partner IP and vertical expertise with Salesforce Industries teams.
- Execute, manage and deliver global pipeline and revenue tied to the SI’s strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive execution in concert with regional ecosystem resources. Identify target accounts and sign off with sales and partner leadership.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on recurring basis with Partners, Partner Sales team, Sales Regions & Business Development teams.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular cadence between the SI’s & Salesforce stakeholders (Partner Sales, Sales, Co-Primes, Development, Industry Teams, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.)
- Communications - Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of Salesforce’s ecosystem strategy & execution results.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 10+ years in a channel sales or channel management roles focused on Global Strategic Partners
- Extensive external Public Sector industry network with 10+ years of Public Sector solutions and partner channel sales experience
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment ; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills , using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators
- Demonstrable proof of scaling capacity of global strategic partners’ technology practices
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization.
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Executive presence to lead and manage the most strategic global partners.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Willingness to travel and Experienced in Global markets , customs and individual country business protocols and dynamics
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- MS/MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- US Citizenship
25% - 50%
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $211,600. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa de suministro de personal que presta servicios en centros de distribución se encuentra en la búsqueda de Administrativo encargado de controlar la entrada y salida de productos, además de re [...]
Porque sabemos que tienes todo el talento necesario para afrontar cualquier desafío, postula con nosotros. Para nuestro cliente, importante Centro de Salud, se encuentra en búsqueda de TENS (Téc [...]
Asistente De Corretaje Inmobiliario con Experiencia Con 2 Años En Venta Y Arriendo De Propiedades, Manejo Intermedio En Office, Estudios Tecnicos [...]
Se necesita a un Peluquero Canino para atender a clientes que necesitan de su servicio. El pago es por cada cliente que te contrata. Necesidades del cliente que requiere tus servicios: ¿Que tam [...]