To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Are you an experienced security professional, passionate about translating technical risks into balanced guidance for a diverse workforce? Do you get excited about pushing the boundaries of a security program, innovating new methods of assessment the entire industry can benefit from? Are you motivated to understand security challenges across a broad range of platforms and products?
Enterprise Security is seeking a new Lead Application Security Engineer of 3rd Party Trust to help assess and maintain the safety of our 3rd party suppliers. In this role you will partner closely with business stakeholders, legal, and sourcing, in the selection of suppliers ensuring they meet or exceed Salesforce security requirements. You will help lead our 3rd party security strategy, research new and innovative ways to conduct security efforts on 3rd party suppliers, and head collaboration efforts with 3rd party security teams across the software industry. You will also have the opportunity to lead our engagement with industry peers, contribute to open source efforts, and share your knowledge through conferences and whitepapers.
We are looking for a deeply experienced and proactive professional who can bring new ideas and strategy to a well established program. You are all about working for an innovative forward thinking security team that seeks continuous improvement.
- Develop and innovate our supplier security strategy to ensure Salesforce works with the most mature suppliers available.
- Perform security assessments of third party applications, incorporating penetration test results, tooling scans, and audit findings into a comprehensive picture of supplier maturity.
- Provide guidance to prospective suppliers on Salesforce security requirements including remediation advice and potential feature enhancements.
- Work cross functionally with departments including Sourcing, Legal, and Engineering on sub-processor security, including onboarding, ongoing operations, and offboarding.
- Review security language in supplier contracts and provide guidance aligned with security requirements.
- Use your writing and presentation skills to communicate at all levels in the organizations and in some situations act as a technical writer. Possess the ability to communicate concisely, clearly, and intelligently to partners from a variety of backgrounds, including those who are non-technical.
- 5+ years work experience in a security role.
- In-depth experience identifying and protecting against web application and web service security vulnerabilities including those found in the OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25.
- Hands on experience with penetration testing, threat modelling, and design reviews.
- Strong knowledge of the browser security model, crypto, and network security.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive management.
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform, Heroku, AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Working knowledge of GDPR and CCPA interpretations within software space.
- Familiarity with standard security certifications such as SOC 1, SOC 2, and PCI DSS.
- Experience reviewing and editing security related contract language.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple work streams forward simultaneously.
- Contributions to the security community such as research, public CVEs, bug-bounty recognitions, open-source projects, and blogs or publications.
- Industry certifications such as OSCP, OSWE, GWAPT or GPEN.
Statement from Salesforce
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole team made up of our employees, customers, partners, and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
del Empleo: Importante empresa requiere contratar Cajeros en las comunas de Ñuñoa, Las Condes, LA florida, San Bernardo; Maipú y Huérfanos, para realizar funciones como: - Atender a los cliente [...]
- En Grupo Medical nos encontramos en búsqueda de requieren Enfermero/as con experiencia de +6m en Urgencia, que cuenten con disponibilidad inmediata para trabajar en Clínica Privada en la comuna de [...]
El ITOP cumplirá el rol de fiscalizador y controlador de las herramientas de gestión y cumplimiento normativo, con el fin de evitar a ocurrencia de accidentes y el desarrollo normal y permanente de [...]
Se solicita Cardiólogo para centro médico en La Florida. Debe cumplir con los siguientes requisitos: - EUNACOM aprobado - CONACEM aprobado Interesados deben indicar pretensión de renta [...]