JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Provide support to the Front office/Client service by on boarding new clients and renewing analysis of existing clients.
As a WKO MO you will provide comprehensive client-on boarding support to our local business teams. This will include reviewing, validating and recording client documents and information, leveraging firm technology platforms to set up accounts and complying with local regulation as well as internal controls. The role will also provide coordination across clients (internal and external) to properly comply with new standards.
- Liaise effectively with internal areas (client facing team, compliance, sales team,
others); provide strategic guidance as needed around client documentation and account opening policies.
- Validate client documentation for authenticity and completeness.
- Partner regularly with business to fulfill client on boarding requirements; update account information; answer general inquiries.
- Perform periodic KYC (Know Your Client) reviews focusing on client documentation and account authorized parties.
- Leverage in-house technology to record client information; keep current with system updates and rollouts.
- Assure adherence to corporate and regulatory control standards including KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering.)
- Actively participate in client on boarding projects/priorities (such as collection of missing documentation, remediation activities, client reference data reconciliation, etc.).
- Produce and report KPIs to help managing process.
- Escalate any suspicious activity - Periodically review PEP and OFAC listsJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa, dedicada al transporte y distribución necesita incorporar a su equipo de trabajo un ASISTENTE EN MANTENCIÓN en la comuna de Quilicura. Objetivo del cargo: Ejecutar labores [...]
importante casino de la comuna de colina requiere auxiliar de casino para su instalacion, entre sus principales funciones esta la limpieza general del casino, tanto mesas, pisos, lavado de loza, entre [...]
Funciones Principales: - Gestión y seguimiento de operaciones de Comercio exterior y compras internacionales. - Manejar la información documentaria de importaciones y exportaciones. - Gest [...]
Consultora de RRHH, se encuentra en busca para importante cliente del rubro Industrial/ Minero, ubicado en la comuna de Quilicura : Ayudante de Cilindrado. REQUISITOS : - Experiencia trabaja [...]