Warner Bros Entertainment
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Public Relations Manager will be part of the WarnerMedia Latin America General Entertainment team, based either in Argentina or in Chile. This professional will lead the regional TNT Sports PR team,
serving as key communication contact with the TNT Sports area and talent and being responsible for developing and executing the Programming Publicity and Influencer Relations strategies for sports. The professional must have and feed a network of connections with the specialized media, sports clubs, and sports opinion formers to promote TNT Sports and its programming, raising positive coverage, generating goodwill and good relationships, and driving audience to our channels and platforms. The Manager will maintain a high level of results in our PR and Relationship programs for TNT Sports, leading day by day initiatives and working closely with Marketing and other areas of the company to create 360o promotional campaigns.
- Develop strategic Public Relations plans to build and differentiate TNT Sports brand and its value proposition, in all key markets in Latin America. Lead all PR efforts,PR internal teams and agency(ies) assigned to sports PR in the region to promote programming, including but not limited to organizing junkets, setting up interviews, distributing press releases, creating special pitches and responding to media requests. Manage issues, strategize and create external messaging for major announcements of TNT Sports, always aiming to maximize media coverage.
- Nurture key relationships with journalists, influencers and opinion formers in sports & entertainment and in other areas of interest.
- Embrace new tools and approaches to create 360 degrees communications, working closely with Marketing, Social Media, Creative Services, Programming, AdSales and other areas of the company in campaigns that aim to increase the audience interest for TNT Sports programming and to raise brand awareness. Generate story ideas and propose multimedia assets to creatively engage a variety of audiences.
- Plan and execute events and brand activations initiatives with high-profile talent, athletes, and celebrities.
- Work closely with senior executives and on-air talent on interviews, PR planning and issue management
- Partner with the HBO Max PR team to align work plans and strategies for the promotion of TNT Sports, its content and its talent.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Degree or equivalent experience in 10 or more years’ directly-related experience or Master’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Experience in 4 year of supervisory experience
- Experience in SPORTS PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Experience in managing communications programs at a pan-regional level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of Knowledge of in-market media landscape (Sports, entertainment, lifestyle and digital influencer)
- Experience in Experience in the elaboration and implementation of publicity campaigns developing PR programs for the TV, Pay TV or SPORTS industries.
- Experience in managing agency and internal staff to ensure optimum quality and return
- Native speaker in Spanish; Fluent in English (mandatory). Portuguese is a plus.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Experience in coordinating program elements and leading peers across markets and functions
- Experience in Social Media
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brandsWarner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Torre Labs is looking for a Product intern for a startup backed by early Facebook and Twitter investors Skills and experience needed Must have potential to develop - UX research, Interviewing, [...]
Buena comunicación con los demás Responsabilidad Puntualidad Experiencia mínima en el área (no indispensable) Disponibilidad de viajar (en caso de ser necesario) Disposición d [...]
Que sepa: Cubicar , calcular, que le guste trabajar en equipo, honesto, confiable, buen carácter, proactivo. Actividades a realizar: Trazado, niveles, suministrar base estabilizado, escarpe, c [...]
Conocimientos mínimos en el área comercial Disponibilidad de viajar (en caso de ser necesario) Responsabilidad y puntualidad Buena comunicación Disposición de aprender y trabajar en e [...]