Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Go beyond simply selling and deliver strategic solutions!
CommScope is looking to add an experienced Account Manager Programmers CALA to our Latin America team, ideally you will be located in Santiago de Chile, with the ability to travel across the region.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World
- Establish and Manage the relationship with the Main programmer’s accounts in the CALA region
- Ingress and manage offers and opportunities in SFDC (or the specified SW tool established by Commscope)
- Provide visibility to Commscope management and PLM on the status of each opportunity and required actions. Have an active role on building Long range planning
- Responsible to provide coordination among the different teams: Proposals, PLM, Services and Legal, towards presenting proposals and closing contracts
- Responsible to drive al technical updates on new solutions and products to customers
- Will be responsible to manage Opportunities Forecast and Pipeline towards achieving quota numbers for the year
- Define winning strategy for opportunities with Main Programmers CALA accounts, justify winning business case in front of BU PLMs to establish pricing.
- Manage the technical and commercial relationship with customers at Executive and Managerial levels
- Drive the creation of proposals and execute presentations to customers
Required Quaifications for Consideration
- Engineering BS degree in related field.
- 100% fluent in English & Spanish.
- Travel (50% of the time max if required) outside Covid19 conditions.
- Required a 10-15 years of experience in Digital Video and Digital Satellite distribution (Technical-Sales or Technical with customer facing experience).
- Fluent skills in Microsoft Office.
Technology advancements are reshaping the way we live. The epicenter of this transformation is powered by the world’s most advanced networks. At CommScope, we are anticipating what’s next by enabling 5G, private networks and gigabit speed everywhere. Come connect to your future.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description: JO B: MineStar Onboard Specialist– Mining LOCATION : CalamaorIquiqueor Santiago or Antofagasta (Chile) JOB DESCRIPTION Caterpillar are expanding our MineStar® Command System [...]
Job Description: JO B: Application Specialist - Mining LOCATION : Calama or Iquique or Santiago or Antofagasta (Chile) JOB DESCRIPTION Caterpillar are expanding our MineStar® Command System to [...]
The Big Picture Howden es una empresa de ingeniería global que se enfoca en brindar a los clientes productos industriales que abarcan múltiples sectores para mejorar sus procesos diarios. El enfoqu [...]
Summary A quota carrying role focused on customer relationships with named accounts. Orchestrates sales and may include renewals. Ensures customer satisfaction. Main Responsibilities: This position [...]