Vigeo-Eiris, a Moody’s Affiliate, is a provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) solutions serving the investor and issuer communities. A global pioneer in ESG assessments, data and tools, and sustainable finance, V.E sits within Moody’s ESG Solutions Group, a business unit of Moody’s Corporation serving the growing global demand for ESG and climate insights. The ESG Solutions Group develops tools and analytics that identify, quantify, and report on the impact of ESG-related risks and opportunities.
The ESG Analyst is a key role in the production of ESG performance assessments of rated issuers, under the ESG Research streamline,
in order to support our investor clients make informed ESG investment decisions.
In order to assess issuers’ ESG performance, the ESG Analyst perform the following functions:
- Collect and analyse all relevant Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) information of companies that are part of different industry sectors, to feed your analysis provided to clients.
- Establish relevant contacts with companies and their stakeholders to obtain additional information on their performance, complementing the analysis of the public information already collected.
- Analyse, rate, compare the ESG performances of companies, contributing to the objective of assessments production of the department to which you belong.
- Identify and monitor key sectors challenges, trends and general ESG debates, to detect needs for evolutions of V.E’s assessment framework and help provide up-to-date information.
- Monitor companies on an on-going basis, to ensure tat investors are informed of the most up-to-date performance of companies.
- Contribute to initiatives aimed at enhancing product content, optimise processes, and improve client experience, to make our processes more efficient and our products more competitive.
- Occasionally support the development of V.E activities in South America (translations, design of communication materials, or local projects support), to contribute to the visibility of the company in the fast-evolving ESG Latin American market.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential, another language is desirable.
- Analytical skills – ability to assess the relevance of ESG information provided by companies against standards and norms and V.E’s own rating methodology, to feed the analysis of companies’ ESG performance.
- Communication and writing skills – ability to synthesise and report information in a clear and accurate way, respecting quality expectations, to provide our clients with robust, functional and ready-to-use information to make investment decisions.
- Time management – ability to organise your own time respecting deadlines set, specially in a fast evolving environment.
- Knowledge or interest in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Work experience in CSR-related fields is preferable.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa: Vicben S. A. Actividad económica: Transporte de carga por carretera DESCRIPCIÓN EMPRESA DE TRANSPORTES MAS DE 30 AÑOS EN EL MERCADO REQUIERE CONTRATAR GUARDIA, PARA INSTALACION [...]
Empresa: NOVOTEC SOLUCIONES Actividad económica: Electricidad Descripción de la Empresa: Empresa Novotec Soluciones SpA se dedica principalmente a instalaciones eléctricas, corrientes [...]
Empresa: Confidencial Actividad económica: Otras actividades de tecnología de la información y de servicios informáticos Descripción de la Empresa: Empresa de servicios tecnológicos [...]
Descripción de la Empresa: Somos una empresa líder en el rubro de la construcción con más de 40 años de trayectoria. Estamos presente a lo largo de todo Chile, y también con presencia internac [...]