Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- This position is responsible to manage the regional relationship with 3 of our most strategic Alliance Partners and Digital Winners operating across borders (MercadoLibre, Falabella and Dafiti); integrating our local strategic plans, operating rhythm and initiatives into one strong consolidated regional strategic business plan.
- The role will help elevate the adidas footprint (share of voice, market share, brand experience) in at least 6 countries in which the accounts operate with an ambition of 100M Euros in adidas Net Sales by 2025.
- Ownership of the regional strategic plan (STAP) with the accounts.
Drive the business relationship with the respective regional teams/counterparts, co-development and execution of the strategic plan with our Regional Alliance Partners in LAM;
- Ownership of the regional operating rhythm to steer execution across LAM. Build and maintain sustainable long-term growth plans with the regional Alliance Partners through a strong collaboration with the KA teams in the countries and in close partnership with the brand team in region;
- Ownership of the regional go-to-market , elevating key milestones like previews and top to top meetings and the final deliverable of assortment planning, regional activation and product mix. Develop best-in-class and future oriented tools, processes, solutions to enable the countries to achieve financial and market share ambitions.
- The regional scope includes: set the vision and direction to create traction and drive the team to focus and impact; elevate relationship with accounts, steering the co-definition of ambitious growth plans remove roadblocks and any significant friction point in our regional collaboration; cascade regional priorities across all countries; secure elevated service level from adidas to the accounts on product mix, campaigns, go to market collaboration, operations, etc. create a cadence to reflect on our performance on main kpis.
- Support the teams in the countries in achieving profitable market share and company goals through best practice sharing , sales system enhancement and process harmonization/ improvement
- Track, analyze and report , providing relevant and frequent updates to key stakeholders across the Region, ie, SLT, relevant senior leaders
- Ensure a constant communication flow about status of business tools and support plans to main stakeholders, SLT, Sales Directors and project-related functions
- Global: Global Sales
- Region: Wholesale leadership team, BUs, Assortment Planning, Business Development
- Countries: KA Directors, Sr KAMs,
- External: regional and local account teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Experience in sporting goods industry or retail.
- Understanding or experience in sales processes, routines and KPIs to be able to manage regional relationship with accounts.
- Previous experience in managing a strategic key account is a plus.
- Cross-functional project management skills: alignment, leadership and stakeholder management.
- Ability to set a vision and to think strategically.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation, influence);
- Demonstrable planning and organizational skills (e.g. project management);
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management position within Sales, Trade Marketing, Category or Planning.
- International Experience managing cross border accounts is a differentiator.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION . Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY . No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Clínica de Hospitalización domiciliaria ubicada en el sector oriente de la RM requiere personal para desempeñarse en diferentes comunas con pacientes con diversas patologías, adulto y pediát [...]
AUXILIARES DE ASEO FULL Y PART TIME DISPONIBILIDAD INMEDITA FULL TIME 450 CONSULTAS 988882513 [...]
Importante restaurant zona oriente requiere contratar garzones jóvenes con experiencia y de gran empatía y manejo con clientes exigentes y demandantes en el servicio. Reales interesados enviar sus [...]
Asset Management Consultant - Santiago-(AUS0005H9) Estamos desarrollando nuestro negocio mediante la construcción de un talentoso equipo de consultores mineros enfocado en mejorar las metodologías [...]