- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Team and lead the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. You will work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Product Team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead cross-functional projects, discovering insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Technical background, desirable in C#, SQL, Angular, AWS.
- Remarkable project management and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Universitaria / I.P. / C.F.T.
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: SQL Server, C#, Gestión de proyectos, Ingeniería, Tecnología de la información, AngularJS
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries [...]
**Paid & Demand Generation Manager for Oracle for Research (OCI)** **Preferred Qualifications** **Paid & Demand Generation Manager for Oracle for Research (OCI)** We are looking for a uniquely qualifi [...]
4 + Years of professional experience in a software development related job Coding experience at least one of the following languages , Java, C#, Python, C++ Familiarity with Coding Problems and Da [...]
DESCRIPTIONAWS Device Farm will be conducting virtual Hiring Event in Santiago, Chile from 7/22/2021 to 10/30/2021. We would provide relocation and Immigration support to Seattle, WashingtonDevice Far [...]