Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Manages all aspects of large scale and complex projects or initiatives from initiation to delivery, so the projects are completed on time,
with quality, and within budget. Designs, communicates, and implements an operational plan for completing a project, and monitors progress and performance against it. Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues in order to minimize delays. Facilitates and manages the analysis of project requirements, identifies and understands the cost estimates, resources, and time required to complete the project(s), and ensures project goals and requirements are met within time, cost, and quality parameters. Acts as a liaison with other areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project. Conducts project meetings, and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team. Works with stakeholders and identifies and establishes priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external client’s satisfaction.
What Part Will You Play?
- Manages projects with a span of influence that typically require working within a single business segment, or possibly two business segments, and/or across a few corporate shared service resources, such as Software Development, Information Security, IT Development, Customer Service, and/or Training, etc.
- Generally works across internal functional areas and/or works with external stakeholders
- Manages projects that typically require making simple to moderately complex customizations to standard processes and plans, and creates and manages project plans that may or may not include standard templates
- Manages project plans in which the solution or product, for the most part, exists but there is a need for a simple to moderately complex modification to meet the business requirement
- Manages and monitors time, scope and cost for the project based on the identified requirements. Identifies issues and may need some guidance with anticipating issues that need escalation; points of escalation are within the leadership team or with more experienced Project Managers
- Collaborates, negotiates, and manages issues to resolution. Conducts conflict management with internal and/or external stakeholders as requirements are identified, delivery issues arise, and scope changes are requested, etc.
- Gathers project sizing information from appropriate teams, and ensures all projects are properly and accurately estimated and timely billed
- Monitors and tracks to the budget; looks for opportunities to increase project revenue through the provision of value added services (e.g., consultancy, test support, etc.) and to lower the cost of delivery to optimize the project team’s productivity
- Makes decisions within established processes, methodologies, etc.; with some oversight, makes recommendations outside of established guidelines
- Collaborates with internal areas, such as Legal, Procurement, and Finance, as needed, to manage budgeting and contractual responsibilities and any associated impacts
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: No designated field; or equivalent training and/or work experience in lieu of a degree
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways; having ownership of a sub-function, account, or matrix management responsibilities, applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to expand the business, and lead matrix teams; some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept/peer review)
- Job Complexity - Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors; exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results; networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise; builds on/maintains external relationships of assigned accounts
- Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead)
- Industry knowledge - has sufficient knowledge of the industry to manage projects, and adapt project deliverables as time, resources, and scope elements change
- Project Management - has a detailed understanding of project management methodologies
- Client's (internal or external) business knowledge - has a good understanding of the client’s business
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Requisitos Minimos: Contar con título profesional de Ingeniería Comercial o Civil. Al menos 3 años de experiencia como en rol o similar Manejo de excel/hoja de cálculo nivel intermedio - avan [...]
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, par [...]
P&G; was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easi [...]
Job Description : The Channel Development Traditional Trade Manager PEBAC works with Marketing, Sales, Customer Marketing, Distributors and Customers to identify the channel and category opportunities [...]