Provincia de Talca
Job Location: Talca
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Act as business partner to the General Manager and the management committee to drive performance management and key decisions, resource allocation choices, strategies formulations and steer their implementation. Being a key member of the Management Board in steering short and long-term business performance. Lead the risk management and governance processes in the AgriUnit, steer performance improvement plans and drive the cost agenda
through the coordination of financial planning and controlling activities in the ArgiUnit, the mid-term plans and Budget processes management according to guidelines and objectives defined at Group level.
Guarantee the implementation of Group guidelines and standards, provide feedbacks to ensure continuous improvement.
STRATEGY & PLANNING:
- Work in patnership with the Agriunit Manager as bussiness partner actively operating as a key stakeholder of the Agriunit´s management team pursuing the realization of the business plans and providing key performance indicators versus the target achievements
- Define, agree and implement best practices for managing fixed costs and overheads.
Budgeting, Forecasting & Cost Control
- Coordinate the budget process, collecting the inputs and compare the company’s actual performance against the budgeted targets
- Support the Agriunit Manager in the sales evaluation process with evidence of possible gaps compared to plans/ Budget at Hco level through product, customer , sales channel analysis.
- Analyze cost inputs
Capex ,operating Cash Flow and Treasury Management
- Coordinate the cashflow budget and forecast process , collecting the inputs and compare the company´s actual performance against the budgeted targets.
- Guarantee the implementation of Finance transformational projects under the guidance of central finance departments.
- Promote local transformational initiatives/ projects
Governance, Risk & Compliance Support
- Support Governance, Risk and Compliance activities for the Agriunit in aligment with the group standards.
Human Resources / Team Management
- Compliance with the Ferrero Human Resource Guidelines
Who we are looking for:
Bachelor ´s degree
- At least 5-7 years experiencie in Controlling role
- Both Administration and Controlling experience is required , ideally with at least 5 years in each of the deparment
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem solving attitude
- Team Player
- Organized , multi-tasking , calm under pressure
- Microsoft Tools ( in particular Excel and Acces
- SAP Controlling ( FI/CO) modules
- HFM knowledge is an asset
- Fluent in English
- Spanish Languague is considered as a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Grupo Expro, se encuentra en la búsqueda de promotor Full para importante empresa en sector de Talca. Funciones: - Reponer productos, ordenar y mantención del lugar de trabajo o tienda - [...]
- ¿Tienes habilidades para las ventas? ¡Esta es tu oportunidad de desarrollo! Importante empresa de Telecomunicaciones requiere contratar a la brevedad EJECUTIVOS Y EJECUTIVAS DE VENTAS segmento PYM [...]
- Atento busca incorporar una fuerza de ventas directa en Terreno. Buscamos vendedores, con experiencia, pasión e interés en el área comercial altamente enfocados al cumplimiento de metas. Trab [...]
Se necesita a un Nutricionista para atender a clientes que necesitan de su servicio. El pago es por contrato de prestación de servicios o por cliente atendido. Necesidades del cliente que requiere [...]