Stanley, Black And Decker
**BOUT STANLEY BLACK & DECKER** Stanley Black & Decker is the global market leader in Hand & Power Tools, Storage and Security products with strong presence also in the Oil and Gas and Engineered Fastening industries. An S&P; 500 Company with over $10 Billion of global revenues, the Company continues to set the pace with its brand portfolio and innovative product designs. We are a publicly listed US owned multi-national company. ECOSMART is our commitment to sustainability. Our ECOSMART culture helps us identify environmentally related strategies that ensure we stay ahead of climate-related influences and reduce the environmental impact of our operations.
With over 50,000 employees world-wide the Company has World Head-Quarters in the US and a Latin America Head-Quarters in Miramar, Florida.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the most relevant lines of products Gross sell value, Sale gross margin, organic margin.
**RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS**
The Product Manager will be responsible for developing of SBD Business throughout the Chilean market and its distribution channels. Also, She / He will have full responsibility over her/his Category P&L.; Lead the implementation of the marketing activity plan through research, strategic planning and POS implementation. She / He will have to work daily with the regional and local marketing teams, sales, operations and finance to ensure that revenue, SGM, OM goals are met.
Other duties will be:
- Understand the competitive market landscape become an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Lead the New Innovation Launch Plans (NPIs) and steer the cross-functional implementation of the plan, including forecasting, certifications, and launch execution working with all areas needed to support the process.
- Become the expert on our consumers and end-users journey, who they are, how they buy and their key shopping experience and relationships with product assortment and new growth opportunities.
- Actively participate in the S&OP; process of her/his business units (categories). Ensure that plan assumptions are clear and achievable (Building Blocks)
**QUALIFICATIONS**(MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND KEY PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS)**:
- At least 5 years of previous experience in Product Manager Position.
- Advance English language skills (mandatory)
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Industrial Engineering.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, Word, Teams.
- Previous experience in industries such as: Hardware, FMCG, Home Appliances.
- Collaboration: Work effectively and cooperatively with others; establish and develop strong working relationships. Facilitator in helping the company achieve its goals.
- Leadership / Teamwork: High level of proactivity, autonomy, ability to negotiate with internal areas. In addition, it works alongside the Trade Marketing area. Team player, self-starter. Be able to impact across the organization, even without formal role of team leader.
- Effective communication: Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy level and highly motivated.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and prioritize in a fast and effective work environment, focused on adding value to customers.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
DescriptionJob summaryAt Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring an Engagement Manager to lead AWS consultants, partner, and client teams. Engagement Managers, manage and deliver AWS cloud products an [...]
8+ years’ experience leading the delivery of enterprise-level IT consulting projects- 4+ years’ experience working as a ScrumMaster across multiple cross-functional teams- Led teams and engagement [...]
DescriptionSenior Clinical Research Associate Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, whi [...]
The Program Management Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work- [...]